Sunday, October 11, 2026

Tuktoyaktuk

I was able to get a couple of one-on-ones in this last week and I am glad I did. I fins that I sometimes get so much more out of them that I anticipate. I am not sure if its because it is more informal and I feel more relaxed or what, but they have been a great benefit to me this year.

This coming week will see me prepping for my seminar and refining my weekly plan. I have a rough layout of each week but will adapt to how things proceed and how the participants are doing, I am excited to see where we can take this and I am looking forward to it.

Just a quick note on where I was. I was in Tuktoyaktuk working with a huge drill caisson, removing all the fluids from it. While there, I was staying in a barge camp which was a floating camp where the oil rig workers used to stay while working out in the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment