So I am going to vent but just a little bit in this blog.
I just got home on Tuesday and I now am leaving again on Sunday morning. It is supposed to be for 4 or 5 days only but this last 2 months has been a lot. I have been only home for just over a week in that span over 3 separate times. Yes, it is my fault as I keep saying yes but when your work is project based, its not really an option to say no as the work will disappear. I was really hoping to be home for at least a couple of weeks but no such luck.
On a positive note, I was able to get on to the Physical therapist and now have a program for my shoulder and hips and they are something I can work on while I am travelling. It seems like a lot of my posts have been pretty negative lately (at least in my mind), I have to say, I actually feel pretty good where I am in my training. Could it be better? Of course it could. I have actually spent a lot of time on forms this year and have actually had some great one on ones about them.
Even though it would be great to be home all the time and be able to be at every class, that is not a realistic option for me. And, I think I may actually be in a worse place as being around all the time may lead to procrastination on my part. The thought being I will have time later. So, although I hoped to be home longer, I will continue on training wherever I happen to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment