Thursday, August 27, 2026

One Foot In Front Of The Other.

I am a day behind in posting this week as I ended up in an area with no service for the last couple of days and just got back tonight.

Things have been going a lot sideways for me these past 3 or 4 weeks just due to me be going so much and having some really long work days with no chance to get to the Kwoon at all. It will be about 6 weeks in between by the time I am back which is a crazy long time.

I have now had a bone scan on my hips and my full skeletal system. I have a follow up with my doctor on September 16th (closet I could get to when I am back) and I have a consult with a physiotherapist on the 15th. It has been an extremely long process but I feel progress is being made and at least I have some answers as to what is going on with me. Until then, I just continue doing what I can and keep moving forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment