So much going on and no time to fit it all in. That’s how I am feeling today as I may potentially be gone from this coming Saturday to Mid to late September minus a few Saturdays at home in between. This is not a surprise to me but it always affects so many aspects of my life. My family time, my projects at home and my training are what are at the forefront of my mind.
Working on the grappling sequence these last few days, I noticed that I felt more comfortable than I had in the past. Not comfortable in doing the sequence but applying them and moving between them. I am a big believer that this is due to my form reps that I have been putting in. I noticed this a bout a month ago when we were working with the big belly pads. While demonstrating a shovel punch, I really felt a strong connection with my six harmonies and my connection to the ground. I will have to ask Sihing Bauer how it felt to him.
Anyway, I think I am going to try and take my forms training further and see what affects it has on the other aspects of Kung Fu.
No comments:
Post a Comment