Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Out of Reach

I have been out of touch this last week and a bit as I have been working at some remote sites in the Yukon with my work days are pushing 15 to 16 hours. There is no service where I am at until I get back to the hotel and it is usually past 8 (9 Alberta time). Hence, I have not been able to view class and trying to keep up with blogs has been tough. I was supposed to be back but I am off to another site right away here and will be out of touch until later tonight again.

So I am working on what I can do which is push-ups (still modified), sit-ups and working through my form (although it is broken up due to space restrictions). I at least feel like I am making some progress and will continue this until I get back.

Speaking of that, I am supposed to be back in Whitehorse tomorrow and will then be driving back to Edmonton so hopefully be back by Saturday. That means I will be back next week so that will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment