Friday, September 25, 2026

Update on Things

I am starting to get ready for my upcoming seminar. I have a pretty good plan for what I am going to do but have been refining and making slight adjustments to the plan. I also know that sometimes the plan has to change to fit the needs of the participants just like when teaching a class. I am preparing for getting through what I want but will see how it goes.

I am also working on my shoulder exercises and have a follow up on the 1st. Are they working? I can’t honestly tell as its only been a week so hopefully I will get some feedback when I get my next assessment. I also want to see what things I can start doing in regards to my training.

.

I am also looking forward to hopefully being home a lot more coming up as I have a lot of things I need to work on. I have projects at home that have been pushed off and I have some things I want to start focusing on with regards to my training. It is difficult to accomplish this with limited space to actually train or with someone to train with. Anyway, big plans that will be my focus next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment